Call Us Now
TO: Cody Stone, 208 Home Buyers LLC
- Sandi and I wish to express to you our sincere appreciation for making the sale of our house happen. Sandi summarized our feeling last night when she said that you are upfront, honest and very hard working. You did everything you said you would do – thank you – we appreciate it very much.
- We really did not know what to do. We found the house needed complete repair and remodel and we did not have the skill to know even where to start nor did we have the funds and time to supervise a building project.
- My assessment was one of hopelessness feeling that we could never break even. You were able to “cash” us out of our mortgage avoiding any further loss to us without any marks on our good credit. Got to say it – Sandi and I know you were a direct answer to our prayer.
- The future looks bright for us and we will continue to pray that 39 Rowena will pan out for you all better than anyone could have dreamed. Thanks again for your good service.
- - Rick Anderson from Nampa, Idaho
My house needed a lot of repairs and I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to sell it. 208 Home Buyers saw the house and made me an offer the same day. Everything went very smooth and will be recommending them to anybody else that wants to sell their home without making repairs.
- Ronald D. Caldwell, Idaho
Cody and Brooke were awesome. My home needed some repair, I was trying to decide what I was going to do with it. I was moving out of state. 208 Home Buyers worked me a deal so we all win. I sold and it was fast and easy! thanks to Cody and Brooke- Jason Lough. Boise, Idaho
"We highly recommend Cody and Brooke for paying cash for your home if you are thinking about selling your home fast. They met our asking price, we closed escrow in a week and they paid all the closing costs for our rental home in Meridian."- Ken & Ellen Door from Meridian, Idaho